- Organization: Hospice of the Western Reserve
- Causes: Health, Kids, Seniors
- Date(s): Teen volunteers can pick their own hours for volunteering: weekdays, weekends, and evenings throughout NorthEastern Ohio. SERVICE HOURS AWARDED.
- Contact person: Dionne Sims
- Phone: 216-383-5745
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: hospicewr.org
Teen volunteer training is required prior to volunteering- Sunday Sept. 23 and 30th 1-4 pm in Cleveland, Saturday, Nov. 10 9 am- 4:30 pm in Westlake, or teens can attend the adult training classes offered throughout the year at various sites.
Once training is complete, teens can visit patients ad David Simpson Hospice House in Cleveland, Ames Family Hospice House in Westlake, or neighboring nursing homes and assisted living facilites. Teens can also help with clerical tasks and events.