The Ohio Department of Education today released all of the preliminary data for the 2011-2012 state report cards.
The final data is on hold until the state completes an investigation into some districts’ attendance numbers.
The Strongsville School District earned the highest rating, Excellent with Distinction.
Use our searchable database above to see how any public district in the state performed. The database includes data on the percentage of students who scored proficient or above on sections of the Ohio Achievement Assessments and the percentage of students who passed the Ohio Graduation Test, as well as data on the percentage of teachers in classrooms that are highly qualified, properly certified or conditionally certified. You can also find information on attendance, graduation rates, enrollment and ACT and SAT scores.
*The information in the above database can be found on the Ohio Department of Education's website.
See More on Patch
- More Students Leave Strongsville Schools; Only a Handful Opt Out of Tests
- Strongsville Teachers' Union 'Encouraging' Kids to Skip State Tests, Board Says
- Union Says Strongsville Teachers' Salaries Aren't Out of Line
- Teachers' Union Wants Meeting with All 5 School Board Members
- Teachers' Strike Day 2: High School Gets Closer Look; Attendance Higher than Expected