A Parma woman called police after she found some dents on her car when she got home from working at a Royalton Road business Nov. 11.
The woman told officers the culprit had left a note with a phone number on her windshield.
Not an open-and-shut case, though.
Police called the number and found it belonged to a 15-year-old boy, who said he did not leave the note and has no idea who did.
See More on Patch
- Taco Bell Rage; Man Living in Woods: Best of the Blotter
- Man Believes Bone He Found in Metroparks is Human: Police Blotter
- Poodle Not Invited to Dinner in Restaurant: Police Blotter
- Woman Calls 911 Over Stolen Laundry: Best of the Blotter
- Man Huffs Keyboard Cleaner, Crashes Into Tree: Best of the Blotter