The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force is looking for information on Anetaeus Spencer, the task force’s fugitive of the week.
Spencer is wanted for aggravated assault with a firearm by the U.S. Marshals and the Lorain Police Department, according to a press release from the task force. Spencer allegedly shot someone in the chest after an argument at Gills International Lounge in Lorain in October.
Spencer, 30, is about 5 feet, 7 inches tall and 210 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He is thought to be hiding in Lorain and has a previous address near the 2400 block of Lorain’s Washington Ave.
The task force is offering a reward for information that leads to Spencer’s capture. Individuals can call the task force with information at 1-866-4WANTED or text a tip to 847411 (tip411), keyword WANTED. Tips can stay anonymous.
See More on Patch
- Authorities Looking for Fugitive Wanted for Murder During Dice Game
- Armed and Dangerous: Fugitive Wanted for Drug Trafficking
- Authorities Looking for Young Fugitive Wanted in Shooting
- Fugitive of the Week Is Accused Of Having A Firearm While Being A Felon
- Fugitive Of The Week Faces Robbery, Kidnapping & Burglary Charges