News of the Week: Restaurants Love Strongsville; New Drug Hits the Streets; Why School Enrollment is Down
Here's what happened in town over the last few days
Here are the headlines from the last week:
1. New restaurants flock to town -- Strongsville has seen an influx of new places to eat in the last 18 months.
2. School enrollment down -- Superintendent John Krupinski reveals a surprising reason for why there are fewer students.
3. New designer drug -- The State Highway Patrol has come across a new hallucinogenic drug in Ohio.
4. Tire store roadblock -- The Planning Commission recommends against rezoning land at Whitney and Pearl roads for a Discount Tire.
5. No arson arrests yet -- Police are still following leads on who set fires on Priem Road and Collier Drive.