Patch Picks is a weekly list of editor and reader choices.
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comments box.
Patch Picks: The most romantic restaurants in town
• Don's Pomeroy House, 13664 Pearl Rd. Here's a no-brainer if you're looking for a romantic dining spot. Here you'll find casual elegance, attentive service, classic steak and seafood on the menu and a unique setting in the restored 19th century house.
• Houlihan's, 2 Southpark Center. Low lighting and a low-key atmosphere make it a cozy place for a dinner date.
• Buca di Beppo, 16677 Southpark Center. One of the most romantic movie scenes of all time? The spaghetti-slurping scene in Lady and the Tramp. Re-create it here as you share a meal for two.
• Macaroni Grill, 17095 Southpark Centre. Sure, it's a chain, but it has a fireplace and a warm, comfortable feel.
• Shinto Japanese Steakhouse, 17070 Pearl Rd., and Tomo Sushi and Steakhouse, 15163 Pearl Rd. Who says romance has to be serious? A fun dinner can be just as memorable as an elegant one as you enjoy watching chefs prepare your meal on a hibachi at either of these restaurants. Both also offer sushi, if that's your thing.