A Royalton Road resident complained to police about 7:50 a.m. Saturday that another tenant's TV was too loud and it sounded like someone was sawing in the unit next door.
Someone was, kind of -- sawing logs.
Police found the noise the man was hearing was his neighbor snoring. The TV was not loud.
The neighbor was advised of the complaint, and the other man was told there was nothing police could do about the problem.
See More on Patch
- Woman Looks for Teens Having Babies; Kids Shout 'White Power:' Police Blotter
- Guy at Door Wants to Use Computer; Streaker Reported: Police Blotter
- Pornography Blows into Yard; Horn-Honking Nets Citation: Police Blotter
- Spit Flies at Walmart; Death Threats Over iPod: Best of the Blotter
- Thieves Steal Everything But Kitchen Sink, Literally: Police Blotter