Here is the 911 call Kate Allen made to Brooklyn police about 8:40 p.m. April 12, moments before her husband shot her and their two daughters.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Guy Gets Away from Cab, But Can't Escape Tracking Dog: Police Blotter
- 'Big Red Water Balloon' Spotted; People Mowing Too Early and Too Late: Police Blotter
- Cracker Barrel Shooting Victims Remembered
- Teachers' Strike Roundtable Canceled Due to Public Safety Concerns
- Safety Town Registration is set for April