A Pearl Road resident who has filed a number of police reports in recent weeks over political signs taken from his yard complained this week he is being targeted.
A report said a total of 53 signs have been stolen from the yard.
On Friday, he found someone had stuffed his car's exhaust pipe full of rocks.
There was no damage to the car, but the man said he feels he's being targeted by someone.
He told police people have also been throwing trash into his yard.
See More on Patch
- Graffiti Vandals Sought; Mailbox Switcheroo: Police Blotter
- 'Big Red Water Balloon' Spotted; People Mowing Too Early and Too Late: Police Blotter
- Guy at Door Wants to Use Computer; Streaker Reported: Police Blotter
- Pornography Blows into Yard; Horn-Honking Nets Citation: Police Blotter
- Man Strolls Into Circle K With Open Beer, Marijuana: Police Blotter