Police were called to a party in a Lorraine Drive back yard about 11:30 p.m. Dec. 28, only to have several teens run from the site when they arrived.
Police checked with two boys who didn't run and determined they hadn't been drinking.
Officers checked Marks Road and Lorraine Drive, but couldn't locate any of the runners.
A woman who lives at the house was cited for providing alcohol to minors.
Dog isn't Dead, Just Lost
A caller reported a dog lying in front of a house on Alpine Circle, apparently deceased, the morning of Dec. 29.
The man called back a few minutes later to say the dog wasn't dead -- he'd gotten up and was walking around.
The homeowners said the dog wasn't theirs. The mangy-looking pup has been wantering around the area for six months.
Police alerted the animal warden.
A man knocked at a door on Strongsville Boulevard about 6:30 p.m. Dec. 30, asking for a ride.
The man, who was in his late 20s, said his girlfriend kicked him out of her car.
Officers couldn't locate the visitor.
A passerby reported a man walking backward in the middle of Pearl Road about 2 p.m. Jan. 29.
When police found the man, he was on the sidewalk, and officers recognized him as someone who has walked in the area in the past.
The man was not happy to be stopped, but said he was walking in the street because the sidewalks were covered with snow.
See More on Patch
- Guy Gets Away from Cab, But Can't Escape Tracking Dog: Police Blotter
- Suspicious Man Has Car Full of Stuffed Animals: Police Blotter
- Wheelchair-Bound Man Leaves Bloody Trail on Sidewalk; Pizza Order Traced to Camp Lejeune: Police Blotter
- Guy at Door Wants to Use Computer; Streaker Reported: Police Blotter
- Man Beats Dog; and Why is Driver Going So Slow?: Police Blotter