Invite a friend
Celebration Ringers Performance
Join us as we ring in the holiday season with this special performance by local handbell choir, the Celebration Ringers. A musical celebration for all to enjoy!
Celebration Ringers is a community handbell choir dedicated to taking their music ministry to senior citizens in Northeast Ohio. The group was founded in 2002 by 6 people from Strongsville who rang 3 octaves of borrowed handbells and has since grown to 14 people who own 7 octaves of equipment and a trailer. The group presents about a dozen Christmas concerts each year between Advent and Epiphany and another dozen concerts between Easter and Father’s Day playing both sacred and secular music selected to challenge the ringers, energize its audiences, and demonstrate the wide range of musical styles and techniques available with handbells.
Sponsored by the Friends of Strongsville Branch Library.
Registration is required and begins on Monday, October 1st at 9:00 a.m. Call (440) 238-5530 for more information.
|Where||Cuyahoga County Public Library Branch Libraries 18700 Westwood Dr, Strongsville, OH 44136|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||2:00 pm–3:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Cuyahoga County Public Library Branch Libraries
Located walking distance from the City Commons and Walter F. Ehrnfelt Recreation & Senior Center, The Strongsville Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library features a main reading room, meeting room, computer training room and a children's activity area. The 35,000-square-foot building opened in 2003, replacing the previous 13,000-square-foot library on Pearl Road that had served the city since 1971.
Other events here
- Touchdown for Reading Daily, 9:00 am
- Memory Screening Today, May 22, 10:00 am–1:30 pm
- Bon Appetit: The French and Food Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Build Your Brain Summer Reading Kick-off Event Sat, Jun 1, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Etsy 101 Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Prom Scrapbook Memories Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Teens ...What Is Normal, What Is Not??? February 13, 2013 / April 24, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Meet Author Taylor Stevens Tue, Jun 18, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Wednesday Evening Book Discussion June 19, 2013 / August 21, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Resume & Cover Letter Tips & Trends Thu, Jun 20, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm