Invite a friend
Saving Money With Joe the Coupon Guy
Joe Daugirdas, also known as The Coupon Guy®, will be here to share his money saving tips and shopping knowledge with us. Joe has been honing his shopping skills in the Northeast Ohio area for many years. He has built his saving ways to the point where he typically saves 70% to 80% when shopping for groceries and over 90% for toiletries. Learn all the secrets, and find out how extreme couponers like The Coupon Guy®, save money on utilities, cell phones, restaurants, travel, gas, groceries, medicine and much more!
Program sponsored by the Friends of Strongsville Branch Library. Registration is required and begins on Friday, November 23rd at 9:00 a.m. Register online at www.cuyahogalibrary.org or call (440) 238-5530.
|Where||Cuyahoga County Public Library Branch Libraries 18700 Westwood Dr, Strongsville, OH 44136|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Cuyahoga County Public Library Branch Libraries
Located walking distance from the City Commons and Walter F. Ehrnfelt Recreation & Senior Center, The Strongsville Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library features a main reading room, meeting room, computer training room and a children's activity area. The 35,000-square-foot building opened in 2003, replacing the previous 13,000-square-foot library on Pearl Road that had served the city since 1971.
Other events here
- Touchdown for Reading Daily, 9:00 am
- Bon Appetit: The French and Food Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Build Your Brain Summer Reading Kick-off Event Sat, Jun 1, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Etsy 101 Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Prom Scrapbook Memories Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Teens ...What Is Normal, What Is Not??? February 13, 2013 / April 24, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Meet Author Taylor Stevens Tue, Jun 18, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Wednesday Evening Book Discussion June 19, 2013 / August 21, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Resume & Cover Letter Tips & Trends Thu, Jun 20, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Monday Afternoon Book Discussion June 24, 2013 / July 22, 2013 / August 26, 2013, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm