Invite a friend
Social Media: Getting Started with Facebook, Twitter, & More!
Is your family on Facebook and you want to know what you're missing? How do you send a "tweet?" Join us for this introduction to social media websites. Local consultant and speaker, Kelly Pavlovic, will present this program on how to get started with Facebook, Twitter, and more. Learn the basics of setting up and using your accounts, social media lingo, and the importance of setting your privacy settings on these websites.
Program sponsored by the Friends of Strongsville Branch Library.
Registration is required and begins on Thursday, July 12th at 9:00 a.m. Call (440) 238-5530 or register online at www.cuyahogalibrary.org.
|Where||Cuyahoga County Public Library Branch Libraries 18700 Westwood Dr, Strongsville, OH 44136|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Families, Seniors|
More About Cuyahoga County Public Library Branch Libraries
Located walking distance from the City Commons and Walter F. Ehrnfelt Recreation & Senior Center, The Strongsville Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library features a main reading room, meeting room, computer training room and a children's activity area. The 35,000-square-foot building opened in 2003, replacing the previous 13,000-square-foot library on Pearl Road that had served the city since 1971.
Other events here
- Touchdown for Reading Daily, 9:00 am
- Bon Appetit: The French and Food Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Build Your Brain Summer Reading Kick-off Event Sat, Jun 1, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Etsy 101 Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Prom Scrapbook Memories Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Teens ...What Is Normal, What Is Not??? February 13, 2013 / April 24, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Meet Author Taylor Stevens Tue, Jun 18, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Wednesday Evening Book Discussion June 19, 2013 / August 21, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Resume & Cover Letter Tips & Trends Thu, Jun 20, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Monday Afternoon Book Discussion June 24, 2013 / July 22, 2013 / August 26, 2013, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm