Invite a friend
Teen Bake A Book, Win a Nook® Contest
Choose a book from your school's media center or local public library, then adapt it into a cake (or cupcakes)! Official rules available at the Strongsville branch beginning December 3rd, 2012. Complete the official entry form at www.polaris.edu/register (click on the Bake-A-Book icon beginning December 3rd, 2012). Online registration must be received by 3:00 PM on Friday, January 11th, 2013. Open to all students in grades 6-12 residing in Berea, Brook Park, Brooklyn, Fairview Park, Middleburg Heights, North Olmsted, Olmsted Falls and Strongsville (the school districts affiliated with Polaris Career Center). This program is a collaboration of the Polaris Career Center and the Berea, Brook Park, Brooklyn, Fairview Park, Middleburg Heights, North Olmsted, Olmsted Falls and Strongsville branches of Cuyahoga County Public Library.
Join us Polaris Career Center on Saturday, January 19th, 2013, at 3:00 PM to view all cakes and see who won!
|Where||Cuyahoga County Public Library Branch Libraries 18700 Westwood Dr, Strongsville, OH 44136|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Teens|
More About Cuyahoga County Public Library Branch Libraries
Located walking distance from the City Commons and Walter F. Ehrnfelt Recreation & Senior Center, The Strongsville Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library features a main reading room, meeting room, computer training room and a children's activity area. The 35,000-square-foot building opened in 2003, replacing the previous 13,000-square-foot library on Pearl Road that had served the city since 1971.
Other events here
- Touchdown for Reading Daily, 9:00 am
- Bon Appetit: The French and Food Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Build Your Brain Summer Reading Kick-off Event Sat, Jun 1, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Etsy 101 Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Prom Scrapbook Memories Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Teens ...What Is Normal, What Is Not??? February 13, 2013 / April 24, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Meet Author Taylor Stevens Tue, Jun 18, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Wednesday Evening Book Discussion June 19, 2013 / August 21, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Resume & Cover Letter Tips & Trends Thu, Jun 20, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Monday Afternoon Book Discussion June 24, 2013 / July 22, 2013 / August 26, 2013, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm