Invite a friend
Wednesday Evening Book Discussion
This discussion is open to all adults with an interest in reading and discussing books. New Members always welcome!
The Wednesday Evening Book discussion meets at 7:00 p.m. on the third Wednesday of each month in the library's conference room.
Our December book discussion title will be A Secret Gift by Ted Gup. Copies of the book will be available to pick-up at the circulation desk.
Registration for this program is not needed. Just read the book and join us for an evening of great discussion!
In January we will discuss The Piano Teacher by Janice Y.K. Lee. In February we will read The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff.
|Where||Cuyahoga County Public Library Branch Libraries 18700 Westwood Dr, Strongsville, OH 44136|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Cuyahoga County Public Library Branch Libraries
Located walking distance from the City Commons and Walter F. Ehrnfelt Recreation & Senior Center, The Strongsville Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library features a main reading room, meeting room, computer training room and a children's activity area. The 35,000-square-foot building opened in 2003, replacing the previous 13,000-square-foot library on Pearl Road that had served the city since 1971.
Other events here
- Touchdown for Reading Daily, 9:00 am
- Monday Afternoon Book Discussion March 25, 2013 / April 22, 2013 / May 20, 2013, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Strongsville Saves Coupon Club March 25, 2013 / April 22, 2013 / May 20, 2013, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Dance Knight Tue, May 21, 4:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Memory Screening Wed, May 22, 10:00 am–1:30 pm
- Bon Appetit: The French and Food Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Build Your Brain Summer Reading Kick-off Event Sat, Jun 1, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Etsy 101 Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Prom Scrapbook Memories Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Teens ...What Is Normal, What Is Not??? February 13, 2013 / April 24, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm