Invite a friend
West Side Market: 100 Years & Still Cooking
Local food writers Laura Taxel and Marilou Suszko have joined forces on the new book, Cleveland’s West Side Market: 100 Years & Still Cooking, which documents the rich history of the landmark that is celebrating its centennial this year. Join us as we share stories and nostalgia of the renowned Market. Books will be available for purchase and a signing will be held courtesy of the Friends of the Strongsville Branch Library.
Reigstration is required and begins on Thursday, September 27th at 9:00 a.m. Call (440) 238-5530 or register online at www.cuyahogalibrary.org.
|Where||Cuyahoga County Public Library Branch Libraries 18700 Westwood Dr, Strongsville, OH 44136|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Cuyahoga County Public Library Branch Libraries
Located walking distance from the City Commons and Walter F. Ehrnfelt Recreation & Senior Center, The Strongsville Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library features a main reading room, meeting room, computer training room and a children's activity area. The 35,000-square-foot building opened in 2003, replacing the previous 13,000-square-foot library on Pearl Road that had served the city since 1971.
Other events here
- Touchdown for Reading Daily, 9:00 am
- Monday Afternoon Book Discussion March 25, 2013 / April 22, 2013 / May 20, 2013, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Strongsville Saves Coupon Club March 25, 2013 / April 22, 2013 / May 20, 2013, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Dance Knight Tue, May 21, 4:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Memory Screening Wed, May 22, 10:00 am–1:30 pm
- Bon Appetit: The French and Food Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Build Your Brain Summer Reading Kick-off Event Sat, Jun 1, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Etsy 101 Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Prom Scrapbook Memories Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Teens ...What Is Normal, What Is Not??? February 13, 2013 / April 24, 2013 / June 12, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm