Community Day will include:
• Information on the mission and goals of the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
• Membership booths for Veterans and Men’s & Ladies Auxiliaries. Find out if you are eligible and submit an application.
• Representatives from all branches of the Armed Forces.
• Flag retirement (bring your old flags and we’ll retire them properly).
• Representatives from Veterans Affairs to help answer questions regarding any veteran’s benefits you may be eligible for.
• Complimentary food, snacks and soft drinks.
• Live entertainment
• Games and activities for kids
• Military and Strongsville police, fire and EMT vehicles.
This event will focus on letting Strongsville know the VFW's impact on the community and how it wants to make the city an even better place to live.
The post is at 17900 Strongsville Blvd.; 440-234-0250.