Here's what went on in Strongsville this week:
• Store to open -- announced both its ribbon-cutting ceremony and the day it will actually open for business.
• Coyotes -- Residents on one street were concerned when they spotted running together.
• Happy Nomad -- A grad leaving a six-figure job to travel to rural villages in developing countries to volunteer, learn and teach.
• Traffic woes -- In response to , Mayor Tom Perciak said where the problems are and have already determined whether they can be fixed.
• Business boom -- Why is Here are some answers.
• Fish fry time -- It's Lent, which means its fish fry season in Northeast Ohio. for a Friday night meal.