Here are the top stories from Strongsville Patch this week:
1. Plan for new middle school unveiled -- Two councilmen and a school board member made a pitch . It includes voters approving a bond issue that would also pay for upgrades to the other school buildings.
2. Market District update -- City Council ; meanwhile, residents fear they won't have a say in the planning process.
3. Businesses growing -- Two more ; council objects to one.
4. Minority population increasing -- The about Asian, black and hispanic residents in Strongsville.
5. Drug takeback -- this month in a national effort to safetly disipose of unused prescription medication.