When it comes to businesses, Strongsville has a number of major employers, the most recent figures show.
You might be able to guess the largest employer in town -- it's the which at last count had 821 employees.
Economic Development Director Brent Painter refreshes the list every few months to keep it current, but warns that the job figures could be a bit off.
"The numbers change on almost a daily basis," Painter said.
The list does not include retail businesses.
1. Strongsville City Schools -- 821
2. Medical Mutual (IT business solutions) -- 600
3. . (Corporate headquarters, art and crafts supplies) -- 459
4. PNC Bank (Banking technology center) -- 456
5. (Corporate headquarters, paint products) -- 441
6. (Outpatient medical facility) -- 335
7. City of Strongsville -- 297
8. Altenheim (Retirement, health care facility) -- 260
9. Avery Dennison Corp. (Pressure sensitive adhesive products) -- 224
10. (Producer of advanced ceramic powders) -- 212
11. Archway (Packing and distribution services) -- 200.
Also employing more than 100 are Eberhard Manufacturing, , Clark-Reliance Corp., Cintas Corp., PPG Industries, Enterprise Rental Car, , Intralot, Sparton Medical Systems and Intier Automotive.