Here are the top stories from Strongsville this week:
1. Homes in foreclosure -- There are in September.
2. Traffic study at frustrating intersection -- The city will look at roads.
3. New Chinese restaurant nixed -- The Planning Commission denied a conditional use permit on Pearl Road.
4. High-tech detection -- Strongsville police are being given an Automatic License Plate Reader and runs them through a crime database.
5. Police chief appointed safety director -- Charles Goss will be starting Oct. 1.