Here are some of the top headlines on Strongsville Patch this week:
1. Twilight Boutique targeted -- Police from Linndale at the Propsect Road head shop, arresting the owner and an employee and confiscating nearly 2,000 items, including hundreds of pipes and more than 500 packets of "herbal incense" that kids and young adults smoke for a marijuana-like high.
2. Traffic fixes -- City officials discussed a list of traffic complaints from residents and .
3. Giant Eagle rezoning approved -- Voters agreed to rezone a part of the Strongsville Golf property so store.
4. School levy approved -- Strongsville for the school district at the polls March 6.
5. Fish fry wars -- More than 350 people to determine the .
6. Car break-ins -- A thief -- or group of thieves -- is . Most of the 20-30 incidents have taken place in Medina County, but police believe some recent break-ins here were related to the string to the south.