Someone called , 15037 Pearl Rd., May 21 with a tasty order -- 100 calzones and 100 salads.
And they'd even pay extra for it and have the restaurant send back the overage.
An alert employee recognized it as a scam. She called police to make them aware the con, which was also reported earlier this year, is going around again.
In other news:
• A tenant in a Whitney Road apartment complained May 22 that a downstairs neighbor was playing drums and loud music at 4 a.m. Police spoke with the music maker, who said he didn't realize he was bothering anyone.
• Another Whitney Road apartment dweller went to police May 22 to report that a man and woman had joined her in her unit the day before to do meth and cocaine, then went out to some clubs.
That morning, she discovered she was missing cash, glasses and an ATM card.
• A neighbor got concerned when he noticed all the lights in a house on Breckenridge Lane were flashing at 1:20 a.m. May 22. Police spoke with the homeowner, who said there must be a short somewhere.
• Kids were reportedly throwing eggs at cars in the area of Saratoga Trail and Boston Road about 2 a.m. May 21. Police could not locate the egg-toting culprits.
• In a case of art vs. vandalism, a man drawing a picture of a basketball player on a court on Brandywine Drive was told to stop -- and clean up what he'd already done.
Police were called to the High Point rec area about 7 p.m. May 20 about the man using markers and chalk to draw the large picture on the basketball courts. A trustee in the homeowners' association said the artist did not have permission to do so.