Leaf pickup will start the week of Oct. 17 and continue for the next six weeks in alternating sections of the city.
Crews will be on each street three times.
• Oct. 17-21 for residents north of Royalton Road
• Oct. 24-28 for residents south of Royalton Road
• Oct 31-Nov. 4 for residents north of Royalton Road
• Nov. 7-11 for residents south of Royalton Road
• Nov. 14-18 for residents north of Royalton Road
• Nov. 21-23 for resident south of Royalton Road
Leaves should be ready for pickup the first day of leaf collection in your area.
Mayor Tom Perciak said leaves should be raked to the curb, not not into the street or into sewers.
"We don't want our sewers blocked by leaves. That's why we pick them up," Perciak said.
Rules for leaf pickup, as well as the schedule, is posted on the city's website. Collection dates will also be listed on cable Channel 21.
In previous years, the city has to all homes, but is not doing that this year to cut expenses.