The B Spot is an American-style burger joint, the brainchild of celebrity chef, restauranteur and author Michael Symon. Winner of the SoBe Wine & Food Festival's Best Burgers in America award for both 2010 and 2011, the B Spot promises guests much more than burgers, featuring a menu jam-packed with "B"s beyond burgers, including juicy bratwurst, big salads, bologna sandwiches, an extensive selection of tap beers and much more.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bspotburgers.com/menu
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Michael Symon
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual