Buffalo Wild Wings
If you like high-flavor chicken wings, cold beer and sporting events on big screen TVs, then you'll be in heaven at Strongsville's Buffalo Wild Wings grill and bar. This versatile restaurant and bar is perfect for a night out with friends, appetizers and drinks with coworkers or even a casual dinner with the whole family. The restaurant is huge and offers gigantic booths and tables to sink down into and relax. In addition to wings, a large variety of entrees, sandwiches, burgers, and salads are available as well.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 1am; Fri - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 11am - Midnight
- Handicap Accessible: No barriers to wheelchair access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Wings, appetizers, entrees, salads, sandwiches, beer and liquor.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Dozens of flavors of wings.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: None.
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Happy hour, Outdoor seating
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported