Don's Pomeroy House, located at the intersection of Pearl and Royalton Roads in Strongsville, is a charming upscale restaurant housed in a nineteenth-century Victorian-style mansion. The restaurant offers an impressive repertoire of seafood, steaks and other cuisine. Famous for its breathtaking patio, Don's Pomeroy House is a popular restaurant for romantic dinner dates.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 2:30pm. Dinner hours: Daily, 5pm - Decline of business.
- Handicap Accessible: Some tables are accessible to wheelchairs.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Bistro, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, French, International, Italian, Mediterranean, Sandwiches, Seafood, Tapas
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Business casual.