Panera Bread is located on the second floor of South Park Mall in the food court, just to the left of the Cinemark Theater Entrance. Panera Bread bakes its artisan breads fresh every day, with such varieties as Country Loaf, French Baguette and Stone-Milled Rye. The national chain sells sandwiches and hot soups, and also has a kids' menu. The products sold are free of trans fat, with the exception of the small amount that occurs naturally in the meats and cheeses.
- Hours: Mon - Sat,10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The mall has many handicapped parking spaces, as well as ramps, escalators and elevators. Handicapped restrooms are also available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: French baguette, stone-milled rye, three-cheese, focaccia, ciabatta and whole grain bread, as well as sandwiches, hot paninis, hot soups, salads, frozen and iced drinks, coffee, teas, espresso drinks
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out, Web orders
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Asiago roast beef on cheese demi, Sierra turkey on focaccia, hot portabello and mozzarella on focaccia
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: None