The Brew Kettle
If you love cold microbrews and hot, fresh meats grilled over an open flame, you'll love The Brew Kettle. This unique microbrewery and restaurant lets patrons make kegs of their very own beer. Choose the type of brew you want and follow TBK's recipes. You make it and TBK filters it, then you come back and bottle it yourself. You can even make your own bottle labels. In addition, you can also make wine at TBK's newest addition, Your Wine Cellar, which is located right next door.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - midnight; Fri - Sat, 11:30am - 1am; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Lunch, dinner, beer, wine, cocktails.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Bistro, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: None.
- Cover charge: No
- Drink minimum: 0
- Features: Happy hour, Outdoor seating
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Brewery, Wine bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs
- What's your specialty drink?: Any of our microbrewed beers.
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew