World Champion TaeKwonDo offers classes for all ages and abilities. The school is operated by Grandmaster Keun Moo Ryu, a two-time world champion and seventh-degree black belt. At over 3,000 square feet, the facility provides ample open space for movement. Programs are broken down by age and skill level and are available for ages 4 and older. There is also a lobby area with free wi-fi.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 12:00pm - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 6/2012
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family
- Membership info: $50 one-time registration fee, programs as low as $90/month
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: www.eworldchampiontaekwondo.net/schedule.html
- Type: Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: "World Champion Taekwondo inspires excellence in all of our students in all aspects of life by teaching them the knowledge they desire in the best training environment with the best instruction."