HP and are offering free electronics recycling for all brands of office technology at Staples stores nationwide.
Consumers and small businesses can responsibly recycle their electronics every day at Staples, regardless of where the devices were purchased.
All brands are accepted. Items that can be recycled include:
• Desktop PCs, laptops, netbooks, tablet PCs, external hard drives and small servers
• All computer monitors
• Printers, desktop copiers, faxes and all-in-one devices
• Mice, keyboards, modems/routers networking and PC speakers
• Shredders, streaming devices, phones and Universal Power Supply (UPS battery backup)
• Mobile phones, GPS devices, MP3 players, digital camcorders and digital cameras
“Staples free tech recycling program will help increase the number of electronic products that are safely recycled,” said Mark Buckley, vice president of environmental affairs for Staples.
Customers can drop off their technology for recycling at the service desk of their local Staples store. A certified e-stewards® and an R2 recycler will then arrange to have the materials transported to its processing centers.